About TRC

Hello. This Blog is to inform you you of some of the lesser known, and fantastic restaurants in and around the Boston area. I encourage you to stay open minded, cultured, and hungry!
I hope you find this informative, and if you have a restaurant you would like the Restaurant Club to review, please e-mail me at Alexis.CookingIsFun@gmail.com .
THANK YOU

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Restaurant Club visit Café Belô in Everett, MA

By far, my favorite Brasilian Restaurant! Cafe Belo makes delicious, authentic, affordable Brasilian cuisine! The service was great, and as mentioned, my favorite Churascaria! Cafe Belo offers tender, delicious, brasilian barbeque'd meats, fun drinks, and delicious buffet sides. The desserts were fresh, and delicious. They boast live music with Brasilian classics. Whenever possible, I love to go out to Everett and visit my favorite place. Try it sometime! Thanks for reading:)
And remember...
Stay Hungry!,
xoxo Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment